Education Based Sales Techniques for Stagers and Realtors
Ready to get paid what you are worth? Finally, there is a home staging course that will actually teach you why Realtors and Homeowners don’t get it and, more importantly, how to help them understand what they don’t know.
The key to building your business and maximizing your income is EDUCATION. Teaching your customers the importance of what you do, in a way that is not only enjoyable, but also brings profit to their pockets, is what will SET YOUR BUSINESS ON FIRE.
Stagers: Let me tell you a secret. Realtors don’t know what they don’t know. Here are the facts. The State teaches Realtors the law. The Brokers, good ones anyway, teach them how to build a pipeline. NO ONE TEACHES REALTORS HOW TO SELL HOUSES! Ask any Realtor to really soul search this question, and they’ll tell you it’s true. They learn sales are about price, condition, and location. They only are ever taught how to change one of these pieces of the equation, however. Guess which one?
Realtors: Tell me I’m wrong about this! I’ve never met a Realtor who has attended any kind of training, outside of home staging training, to learn how to overcome the MOST COMMON OBJECTION to any property: condition.
Whether you are a home stager, or a Realtor, this course is not to teach you how to stage, or even what all of the objections are that you’ll need to overcome (although we will go through a lot of them), we will teach you how to give winning sales presentations from the kitchen table, to networking events, to the BIG STAGE, in front of hundreds of raving fans. If you are afraid of public speaking, don’t be afraid of this class. I promise you’ll leave feeling 100% in control of this part of your business.
What you’ll learn at Train the Trainer:
- How to give a winning presentation that will leave audiences wanting more.
- How to put on marketing and sales classes that will leave no doubt in the attendees mind that you are the expert to hire.
- How to be confident and entertaining on TV, Podcasts, webinars, Facebook live and more.
- How to conduct interviews with your clients to build rapport with other like-minded clients to grow your business.
- How to market your classes to build large attendance for greater anticipation and impact.
- How to start your own Podcast or Facebook/Instagram Live show and use it to build followers who hire you.
- Using body language, vocalization, and play to engage the audience
- Learn how to KNOW your information for presentations vs Memorize it.
- Overcoming audience objections and heckling
- How to handle questions that you don’t know the answer to.
- Building a solid base of loyal raving fans
- Getting sponsors to cover all of your expenses, market your events, and even PAY YOU for speaking.
- Writing your own presentation.
- Speaking on the BIG STAGE, do’s and don’ts
Additionally, this course qualifies you to teach our Realtor 1 day Marketing Event. This event teaches Realtors what they aren’t taught in Real Estate School, or by their brokers. In one day they’ll learn how to build their brand, build their team, market their services for more listings and buyers, all without signing up for expensive, useless products and online gimmicks. HINT: YOU, and your business, will be part of their team! This has been created as another opportunity to hire SELL YOUR SERVICES to them, but also provide comprehensive information that they aren’t getting anywhere else.
This 3-day hands on course is taught by Internationally recognized speaker and trainer, Melissa Marro.
Choose your payment method: 4 payments of $895 each or save $585 and pay in full, only $2995!
Space is Limited. Book your reservations now!
January 23-25, 2020
March 25-27, 2020
May 19-21, 2020
Location: 8409 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
To pay in full, select your date below and follow the prompts.
To pay in installments, select your date below and follow the prompts.
What do our students say about the class?