Educational marketing for Realtors means closing more deals
Realtors are told on a near daily basis that educational marketing, through social media, is the way to get more customers and close more deals. Still most Realtors feel frustrated with their marketing efforts on these platforms. I regularly hear that they post on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, but aren’t getting any results from them. The most common reason, for the lack of impact, is because they aren’t taught how and what to post. This is one of the primary reasons that we’ve created Train the Trainer, a live 3-day workshop focused on using educational marketing to build your business.
Train the Trainer Educational Marketing creates opportunity for more leads and closings.
Rave Home Staging, my Jacksonville, FL home staging company, has been using Educational Marketing for the last five years. This is how we grew our company from new to $1M in annual revenue in only five years! I’ve used educational marketing to speak to hundreds of people, at international conferences, and I’ve used it to close deals at the kitchen table.
Don’t think that Educational marketing online is a big deal? Sit down and watch this Keynote speech by Gary Vaynerchuck at Business Squared in Australia.
What you’ll learn at Train the Trainer:
- How to give a winning presentation that will leave audiences wanting more.
- How to put on marketing and sales classes that will leave no doubt in the attendees mind that you are the expert to hire.
- How to be confident and entertaining on TV, Podcasts, webinars, Facebook live and more.
- How to conduct interviews with your clients to build rapport with other like-minded clients to grow your business.
- How to market your classes to build large attendance for greater anticipation and impact.
- How to start your own Podcast or Facebook/Instagram Live show and use it to build followers who hire you.
- Using body language, vocalization, and play to engage the audience
- Learn how to KNOW your information for presentations vs Memorize it.
- Overcoming audience objections and heckling
- How to handle questions that you don’t know the answer to.
- Building a solid base of loyal raving fans
- Getting sponsors to cover all of your expenses, market your events, and even PAY YOU for speaking.
- Writing your own presentation.
- Speaking on the BIG STAGE, do’s and don’ts
Choose your payment method: 4 payments of $895 each or save $585 and pay in full, only $2995!
Class Dates and Locations Space is Limited. Book your reservations now!
|January 25, 26, 27, 2019||The Florida Hotel
Address: 1500 Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32809
|February 8, 9, 10, 2019||To Be Determined
|March 12, 13, 14, 2019||Setting the Space, Furniture Showroom
Address: 2 Main St, Plymouth, MA 02360