Rave Home Staging now offers Master Series Classes on home staging. Vacant Property Specialist 2.0 is an advanced course, for those who already have had at least some home staging training and experience. If you already run a home staging company and you are interested in SCALING YOUR BUSINESS then this is the class for you! In this 3 day class, you’ll work with Internationally known stager and speaker, Melissa Marro and cover the following subjects:
- Levels of Staging
- Building a Brand
- Finding, building, and creating a customer base.
- Daily activities that create a 7-figure-sales-per-year business.
- How to win over real estate investors, new home builders, and Realtors
- Building a social media presence, including: Facebook, Instagram, Blogging, Linked In, SEO basics, and beyond
- Managing your portfolio for profit.
- Previewing, Picking, and Packing for a vacant job
- Understanding demographics and psychographics
- Focal points and lifestyle focus
- The planning process.
- Being resourceful with inventory. Thinking outside of the box.
- Logistics, timing, staffing, and move day.
- Hiring team members. Who, how, and when.
- How long a stage should take.
- Finding and working with movers.
- Having enough staff to complete any job in one day.
- Training your team for efficiency; time savers, warehouse hacks, and more.
- Professional photography; DIY and professional necessities. Learn the camera settings professionals use to create great HDR shots, and what to look for when hiring a pro.
- Buying inventory: When to buy retail vs wholesale.
- What you will need in order to buy wholesale.
- Resources and contacts; includes sourcing contacts, company minimums (where available) and stager friendly companies.
- Buying containers; includes sourcing contacts, what charges, beyond the cost of goods, to expect.
- Managing your inventory.
- Contracts and Worksheets; Before staging, the destage process, photography waivers, marketing, and more.
- Payment terms; costs and payment options, including ways to structure pay at close.
- Using rental inventory; How to structure your contract, best rental items.
- 6 month membership to Red Curtain Mastermind, including use of Rave Stager Resources’ TIN for purchasing wholesale with our key vendors*.
Additionally, we will work through the process of completely staging one home from preview to completed photography.
*You must follow strict policies, pay required sales tax on your purchases, and a premium for the service will be added to your sale. Rave Staging Resources will have volume rates established with most vendors, in order to ensure you still pay the lowest prices possible. Only members of Rave’s Red Curtain Mastermind, and graduates of VPS 2.0 and above will have access to this service.
How to prepare. What to expect.
This is an intense class. Come fresh faced, open minded, and ready to play all out. Course hours are 9am – 7pm daily, Tuesday – Thursday.
- Get a good night’s rest before Day 1.
- If possible, consider staying at the hotel the classroom is held in. Days will be long. You will be tired.
- Don’t make plans on any of the 3 nights. It is possible class will run overtime and it’s important that all information is provided. There won’t be time to make it up on the next day.
- Be flexible. Since we will be staging a real home, there may be unforeseen issues that arise. Remember, this is LIVE, and not everything goes exactly as scheduled.
- Dress in layers. Sometimes the room will be cold, sometimes hot.
- Dress comfortably, but not sloppily. Day 1 and Day 2 we will be visiting the staged home, the warehouse, and working hands on. Dress as if this was YOUR business and you were working that day.
- Bring snacks. We will provide a light breakfast and lunch in the classroom. If you have special needs, be sure to make them known to the staff during follow up prior to the class AND during the class. We may not be able to accommodate all dietary needs, so consider bringing your own food if you have special needs.
- Since this is a class on vacant homes, you will be expected to handle basic tools, climb a short step-ladder, lift, squat, and stretch.
Space is Limited. Book your reservations now!
February 19-21, 2020
April 28-30, 2020
June 12-14, 2020
Location: 8409 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Choose your payment method: 4 payments of $598 each or save $397 and pay in full, only $1,995!
To pay in full, select your date below and follow prompts.
To pay by installment, select your date below and follow prompts.