Home stagers, are you looking for a way to differentiate yourself in your local market? Thinking about getting into vacant home staging? Consider earning the Vacant Property Specialist designation. This course is broken down to 4 segments that include:
Part 1 –
- Pros and Cons of offering vacant staging to your clients
- Is staging vacant homes a good fit for you and your business?
- Vacant staging mistakes and how to avoid them
- Aquiring furniture inventory vs renting
- Working with furniture rental companies
- Business licenses and insurance
- The smart way to aquire inventory
- Storing, tracking and transporting inventory
- First client contact
- Property previews step-by-step
- Taking Before Photos
- Formulating a Staging Plan
- Creating a bid
- Placing the furniture order
- Scheduling your team
- Staging prep
- Staging day
- Getting paid
- Post-staging marketing
- What happens when the property sells or the lease expires?
- 7 Steps to Staging Success
- Staging exercises
- Homework assignment
- Vacant Staging Case Studies
- Before and After Examples
Also included in the course are 13 handouts/templates, including bid sheets, quote forms, sample vacant staging contracts, pack lists, vacant checklists, inventory management, vacant staging insurance company information, client, and contract management forms.
“I just finished the class offered By Annie Pinsker Brown and I will be faxing the test to you. I am happy to say that I found the course to be very informative and explained in a way that is easily understood. Each step was detailed and Annie spoke clearly and slow enough that I was able to take notes without having to rush writing things down or pause the session.
The photo examples were very helpful. Especially because I am (and I suppose most people in the staging industry are) visually oriented so having them was a good tool. I almost would have liked to see more. I am glad I took the class. It was a good investment.”
Hedda Jason, Juxtaposiotion LA
“The Vacant Property Specialist course is excellent and very detailed. It’s a great course for a new stager, but is also an excellent choice for a RESA-PRO continuing education course. It is always informative to learn alternative ways to approach the process, with different style proposals and contracts, along with additional tips and ideas. It’s obvious that Annie put much hard work and effort to every detail of this course as it’s very well done!”
Sherry Castaldi, Organized by Design