Welcome back to another Monday Mentoring! We can hardly believe it’s the end of June. This week we covered a ton of great material like what objections staging can overcome, how real estate agents can talk to clients about staging without offending them, and more:
- What to drop off at real estate offices for agents who are in and out of the office throughout the week
- How to write Facebook ads
- How to make a teleprompter out of your phone
- What to say to investors in under two minutes
- Is it okay to turn down business?
- How to market to Airbnbs
- Buyback program for builders
Plus, our Monday Mentoring tip of the week:
If you have a fear of public speaking, take a Toastmasters course. Public speaking/teaching is hands-down the best way to grow a staging business and prove yourself as the expert. Feel the fear, but do it anyway!
This content is for Monthly Subscription and Yearly Subscription members only. To gain full access, register below!
If you are interested in building your business, we have both Realtors and Home Stagers in our weekly call. It’s only $49/mo, so virtually any business can afford it. We would love to have you join us!
Blog Title: RCM Monday Mentoring 6.24.19: Selling staging to sellers