This week in our Monday Mentoring session our members got the answers they needed to some pressing questions, like how to stage an awkward, large living room they just landed and more:
- How to follow up with people who opt-in to your newsletter
- What to do when a lead or proposal ghosts you
- How to reach out to vacant homes you find on MLS
- How to respond to a realtor who says they talked to the seller about staging, but the seller wasn’t interested
- Melissa’s favorite retail and wholesale stores to buy inventory
Plus, our Monday mentoring tip(s) of the week:
- If your calendar is empty right now, call or email at least 5 potential clients a day (25 a week).
- Spend the bulk of your time trying to attract investors. They’re low hanging fruit because they understand ROI. Then builders. Then realtors.
- If you’ve made suggestions to your sellers they haven’t heeded, don’t be afraid to remind them of that after the house has been stuck on the market for a while.
- If you offer a discount for people to pay upfront, most people will, and it will help eliminate the number of clients who try to get you to waive the “pay-at-close” fee. (See Melissa’s Net 90 contract for an example of how she does this.)
- When buyers or realtors think staging is too expensive, explain how much more expensive a price reduction would be.
This content is for Monthly Subscription and Yearly Subscription members only. To gain full access, register below!
If you are interested in building your business, we have both Realtors and Home Stagers in our weekly call. It’s only $49/mo, so virtually any business can afford it. We would love to have you join us!