Good morning, Ravers! Today we discussed how to grow your business through sales and how to care for your current clients so they keep coming back for more.
But, before we jumped in, we welcomed our newest member with a little recap of who’s who in the mentoring group, where they’re at in their business right now, and what they’ve learned from Melissa since joining. Their answers to the latter are definitely worth revisiting!
What our members have taken away from this group so far:
- Accountability and motivation to hang in there when the going gets tough
- A heap ton of information on how to run a business more efficiently
- Great advice on how to bring in new clients
- Hands-on application– as one of our stagers put it, “I’ve never asked a question Melissa didn’t have an answer to. This is her second successful business and she’s very generous with what she’s learned. She gives you something you can really go out and do.”
Melissa is a strong believer that when you share what you’ve learned along the way, it benefits everyone in the business. That’s why Melissa does so many free classes for stagers and offers affordable mentoring– the more successful stagers there are, the more people will understand how beneficial home staging is, and the more success everyone will have! So never be afraid to be generous with your secrets.
The topic for this call is growing sales so we discussed TEN new and drop-dead simple ways to grow your business this week– here’s just one brilliant idea from the session:
- Drop off a case of water bottles with your logo on them at a realtor or vendor office. It’s something they can use regularly that will always keep your business top of mind.
This content is for Monthly Subscription and Yearly Subscription members only. To gain full access, register below!
If you are interested in building your business, we have both Realtors and Home Stagers in our weekly call. It’s only $49/mo, so virtually any business can afford it. We would love to have you join us!