Today’s call was less focused on a singular topic and more focused on answering questions from each of our members to reach their goals for 2019. That is the overall goal of this mentoring group, to provide guidance, through experience, on reaching the next level of business, regardless of where you are today. By focusing specifically on what you need, right now, in your business, we are able to boost the speed of achievement.
What were today’s business topics?
Today’s call was full of questions and information about a variety of topics. Here are some of the conversations you’ll learn about by listening to the recording.
- Doing rehab consultations to build your brand and increase revenue.
- Discussion on who provides insurance for staged properties. How to overcome the liability objection from consumers.
- Who should be signing the staging contract.
- Selling furniture to home buyers from staged units.
- Ways to build your business when you already work another job.
- Activities you can do to strengthen new potential customer connections.
- Calling the shots with customers. When to say no to business.
- Should you offer professional photos with your staging jobs? Do you include them, or have as an “add-on” income opportunity?
As you can tell, there was a lot to go over in an hour. What would you ask if you were involved in our weekly call? Is there something happening in your business that is holding you back from getting where you want to go? Would you like to save time and money by getting advice from someone who has already been where you are?
If you are interested in building your business, we have both Realtors and Home Stagers in our weekly call. It’s only $49/mo, so virtually any business can afford it!
If you enjoyed this post, you might enjoy this one as well. The 5 biggest reasons home stagers fail as business ownersPin It