We hear a lot about social media these days. The question is, what’s the return on investment for your home staging business? Is it effective?
To answer this, I’ve pulled this really cool infographic from Digital Buzz to look at the data.
The numbers that stand out to me, that may apply to the home staging industry:
- 72% of marketers say that social media helped close business deals
- 76% of businesses are using social networking
- 45% of those using social media reported new business partnerships from its use
- The use of social media prompts dramatic reduction in marketing costs
- Facebook has the highest ROI but YouTube is where they would like to increase the most
- Your company brand/blog has the lowest ROI while, after facebook, ratings & reviews has the highest
How will you use this information to build your social media presence and create content marketing for success?
Leave a Reply