I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but I’ve become addicted to infographics. One of my favorite ones is, 22 ways to create compelling content. I think this was well done. As someone who occasionally experiences writers block, I will be sure to keep this around. Reading through the ideas, I’m particular fond of #12-17. So, I’ve decided to have a little fun with them.
I’m issuing a blog challenge.”
Anyone can join in, regardless of industry. Here are the rules:
- You must write a blog based on the suggestions in #12-17, which is posted above.
- You must link your blog to this original post on SAR.
- You must comment on the original post, leaving the link to your blog post.
- You may write more than one blog, but only one in each of the categories (#12-17)
- The deadline for submission is midnight (EST) March 17th
My staff will read every blog submitted and award a $100 Amazon gift card to our favorite blog writer.
So, what do you have to write about? Anything related to your business, or what you do. Remember, this is content marketing. Part of the judging will be based on how well you convey that message. You do need to incorporate ideas #12 – #17 (see featured graphic above.)
Want to see the full graphic? Go to copyblogger.com.Pin It
Am I excluded from this challenge? 🙂
no you are not Juliet… write away!