Learn Vacant Home Staging
Add vacant home staging to your business
If you are a home stager that doesn’t offer vacant home staging in your business, you may be leaving money on the table. Recently we polled successful stagers around the US with more than fifty percent stating that vacant homes accounted for more than 75% of their annual sales. While it is one of the most lucrative services home stagers offer, the majority of training companies only provide a brief overview of the subject, if any discussion at all.
Earn the Vacant Property Specialist designation. Now, you can go BEYOND THE BASICS with RESA’s 2011 International Professional Stager of the Year, Annie Pinsker Brown.
This 4 part, three hour online webinar will take you from phone call to stage to destage so you are fully prepared and ready for anything. You will learn how to maximize your earning potential in the vacant market, providing additional income for your business.
Preview the course:
Annie is the owner of Stage to Sell, a prominent staging firm in Los Angeles and has appeared in numerous articles, staging shows and more. Now she brings her expert eye for detail to help you grow and organize your vacant staging business.
Your Vacant Property Specialist course will cover:
- Pros and Cons of offering vacant staging to your clients
- Is staging vacant homes a good fit for you and your business?
- Vacant staging mistakes and how to avoid them
- Aquiring furniture inventory vs renting
- Working with furniture rental companies
- Business licenses and insurance
- The smart way to aquire inventory
- Storing, tracking and transporting inventory
- First client contact
- Property previews step-by-step
- Taking Before Photos
- Formulating a Staging Plan
- Creating a bid
- Placing the furniture order
- Scheduling your team
- Staging prep
- Staging day
- Getting paid
- Post-staging marketing
- What happens when the property sells or the lease expires?
- 7 Steps to Staging Success
- Staging exercises
- Homework assignment
- Vacant Staging Case Studies
- Before and After Examples
Some of the handouts included
- Client Contact Form
- Property Preview Checklist
- Sample Contract
- Sample Quote Form
- Shop/Pack List
- Vacant Staging Steps (detailed step-by-step checklist for staging vacant homes)
Also included in the course are 13 handouts/templates, including bid sheets, quote forms, sample vacant staging contracts, pack lists, vacant checklists, inventory management, vacant staging insurance company information, client, and contract management forms.
This course is also available for RESA Pro continuing education credits.
Powered by Facebook Comments