Conversation With Market Leaders – February 2012
Mark Montano shares his story with our own Juliet Johnson. Amidst the giggling and general comedic rowdy behavior, Mark offers insight into
- the discipline of writing a book while working on a show or other “j-o-b”,
- how when you’re ready for anything and let go of the outcome, the universe creates space for your own magic to glow,
- last minute extra touches of “red”, when you’re out of time and budget on a staging gig,
- the 3 things he can’t live with out
- the 2 things he has hoarded his whole life long
- his wacky collectible for which he freely admits he needs psycho-analysis
- the one simple creative sport he can not and will not play!
Stop laughing, y’all, you’re supposed to learnin’ something here!!!