Do you have an interest in decorating and design?
Are you interested in the real estate market?
Are you ready to start, or grow your own business?
If you answered yes to these questions then this is the class you’ve been waiting for!
Home staging is growing in popularity, thanks, in part, to television shows like Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop, Million Dollar Listing, Property Brothers Buying & Selling, and more. Both homeowners and Realtors around the world are learning about the importance visual marketing and appearance has to do with the speed and success of a home sale. This is creating massive opportunity for entrepreneurs interested in a home staging career!
Internationally recognized home stager, Melissa Marro, has been helping new and existing home stagers achieve their dreams since 2008. Starting in 2018, she offers a fully revised course, created specifically for the real estate market today.
What the LIVE staging training will cover:
- Staging Facts, Fiction and Fundamentals
- Branding; logos, websites, social media
- Working with clients and selling your services
- Bidding and winning the job
- How to conduct a home staging consultation; what to look for, walk & talk vs written reports
- How to price your services
- Sales strategies and overcoming objections
- Understanding demographics, phychographics & how it affects your business
- Design Principles, client and architectural needs
- Working with Vacant homes
- The psychology of today’s home buyer
- Accessories, Inventory and Management
- Presenting to Realtors
- Working your business – includes goal setting, business planning & marketing workshop
- Team Building; Building a business vs a job, When should you hire, and what order works best.
- Creating a compelling portfolio – taking & editing photos then putting it all together to build your brand and business.
- Blogging for business and SEO.
- Setting up your business and getting started; Step by step what to do starting when you get home.
In addition to the comprehensive education, you’ll receive the following:
- Manual with copies of all of the slides from live presentation.
- Staging business forms
- Staging Contracts
- National and local press releases to adapt for your business
- Certificate of Completion
- Designation logo
- 50 Staging Brochures to hand out to potential customers, jump starting your business
- 90 Day Action Plan, including daily, weekly, and quarterly worksheets to strategically build your business
- 90 Day membership to Rave’s Red Curtain Mastermind, includes weekly group coaching
Classes are held in Jacksonville, Fl at the following location:
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
4812 W Deer Lake Dr. Jacksonville FL 32246
Phone: (904) 998-4448
January 19-21, 2018
March 2-4, 2018
April 13-15, 2018