Rave’s SAR Red Curtain Mastermind Membership program was designed to provide an ongoing opportunity for anyone in the real estate, home staging, and related industries, to get ongoing support, training, and business development resources.
Membership is $49/mo. Register now
- Weekly LIVE group coaching call
- Monthly educational webinars.
- Monthly interviews with top producers and market leaders. (Some may be recorded in advance.)
- Access to all previous webinars, blogs, previous live & recorded content
- Guaranteed access to LIVE events. Must register. Events are held in the Jacksonville area at Epping Forest Yacht & Country Club on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Learn more.
- Business forms and templates, including data sources from industry organizations like NAR, Homegain, and more. Use these, following owner permissions, to market industry statistics and standards.
- Furniture, art, and accessory resources and contacts; includes sourcing contacts, company minimums (where available) and stager friendly companies.
- Use of Rave Stager Resources’ TIN for purchasing wholesale with our key vendors*.
- Membership forum for PRIVATE discussions. Stop asking questions on Facebook in communities that anyone can join. Here you’ll have private discussions exclusively with members.
- A Staging Critique Space. Ready to learn how to improve your staging with clear and direct responses? This forum room will allow you to receive constructive feedback on how to improve your work, giving you an edge in your market.
*You must follow strict policies, pay required sales tax on your purchases, and a premium for the service will be added to your sale. Rave Staging Resources will have volume rates established with most vendors, in order to ensure you still pay the lowest prices possible. Only members of Rave’s Red Curtain Mastermind, and graduates of VPS 2.0 and above will have access to this service.