I’m sorry that I have been off on documenting my journey with starting up my new Jacksonville home staging company, Rave ReViews. It has been a little crazy around here. In the last couple of weeks, I’ve:
- Started working with a redesign client, picking paint colors, making purchase recommendations. They are currently painting. When that is done, we’ll be there for a fairly large redesign project, working through the house room by room.
- Met with one of the local Watson Real Estate offices to discuss staging with their agents.
- Created rack cards for agents and homeowners. Created flyers for builders.
- Finished our website.
- Had my first vacant staging project in St Augustine.
- Taken the Florida real estate class and passed the class test. I am set up to take the state test next month.
- Prepping for my agent lunch & learn tomorrow afternoon at a local St. Augustine Watson office.
Of course I’m also busy running SAR and Market Ready, so it’s been a crazy time! It was great to be back in the trenches and working with a redesign and vacant staging. I’m looking forward to my lunch and learn tomorrow and being able to educate a couple dozen agents on the way to talk to their clients, sell our services and the impact that it has on their business.
Well… I’ve still got a lot on my plate, so I had better get back to it!
Powered by Facebook Comments