Staging & Redesign is one of the largest providers of home stagers continuing education (CEU) courses available through RESA, the leading home staging trade organization in the world. This makes us the right choice for not only for your primary staging education, but your ongoing education as well.
Courses we offer through RESA Pro:
Business Skills. Earn 1 credit per course
- Creating a Comprehensive Business Management Plan $149
- Pricing Strategies E-Book, plus 2-hour webinar $195
- Turning Statistics into Sales $35
- Team Building to Grow Your Home Staging Business $149
- Public Speaking Course for Stagers $59
- Staging Vacant Homes Part 1 $149
Staging Principles. Earn 1 credit per course
- Design Principles and Practice $125
- Improving Your Real Estate Photography Bundle $199
- Curb Appeal Confidence $159
- Staging Vacant Homes Part 2 $199
- Staging Vacant Homes Part 3 $199
- Staging Vacant Homes Part 4 $49
Elective Classes. Earn 1 credit per course
- Overcoming Objections To Increase Your Income $79
- Improving Your Real Estate Photography Part 1 and Part 2 $79
- Improving Your Real Estate Photography Part 3 $79
- Improving Your Real Estate Photography Part 4 $79
You must take RESA-PRO℠ Ethics class and pass the RESA-PRO℠ Ethics Exam.
Current RESA® members have the opportunity to earn to the RESA-PRO℠ Designation for $190.00, this will also give current RESA® members 2 years of RESA® membership.
Non-RESA® members may earn their RESA-PRO℠ for $235.00. This includes 2 years of RESA® membership. Renewal is $190.00 for 2 years.
RESA-PRO℠ is renewed every two years. You have two years to complete:
After 4 consecutive years of being a RESA-PRO™, you are required to take 1 continuing education class in any category plus the ethics class.
The Ethics class and exam, in addition to maintaining the business and insurance requirements are mandatory every 2-years to renew the designation.